Suggest treatment for swelling on the feet
It can be due to many causes including kidney or liver disease
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all, it is sad to know what you had been experiencing lately .
Based on the history you have shared, it can be due to many causes including kidney diseases where kidneys doesn't excrete enough water in urine or if special protiens like albumin leak into urine causing decrease in their levels in blood. Same protien if isn't processed properly in the liver in chronic liver disease, the same swelling may occur. So you need to have urinalysis and liver and renal function tests at start.
Other causes include low heart functioning causing decreased pimping forward by the heart and more dumping backward which may cause accumulation of that fluid in the feet or lower extremeties.
Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards. .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for skin burn on feet
- Suggest treatment for edema feet
- Suggest treatment for callus under the feet
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on feet
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Pco under treatment swelling in feet elephant disease
- Suggest treatment for painful feet inspite of being diabetic
- Have black patches on feet suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet