Suggest treatment for swelling on the face
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
Facial edema can be due to renal disease, liver dysfunction, heart disease, thyroid disease or allergy.
The swelling behind ear is mastoiditis. Please tell me is there any history of ear discharge. If possible please send me the pictures so that I can suggest you better.
My advise is you should get yourself examined by a physician. All the causes should be ruled out.
As you are saying anti allergics have not proves helpful, you should get the relative investigations done.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Wish you get well soon.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for growth on face
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling in the extracted tooth
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder
- Suggest treatment for face swelling after surgery for staph
- Suggest treatment for swelling on face due to denatl infection
- Suggest treatment for swelling on buttocks