Suggest treatment for swelling on hands and numbness in feet
See for reactive arthritis.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Your knuckle pain may be due to reactive arthritis as you have stiffness specially in the morning. Whether you have got recently fever, diarrhoea or urine infection? Reactive arthritis is generally secondary to these conditions. Other cause can be rheumatoid arthritis but it is not suggested on such a short duration of knuckle pain. Treatment of reactive arthritis is a short course of steroids, I generally give injection triamcilone intramuscular weekly.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for numbness in figners
- Treatment and cure for hand numbness
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness on hand
- Suggest remedy for numbness in hands and feet
- What treatment is suggested for pain and numbness in hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on hand
- Suggest treatment for numbness on face
- Pregnant fingers hand numbness tongue numbness treatment
- Swelling and numbness in hands and feet
- Suggest treatment for sore and numb armpit
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...