Suggest treatment for swelling in the testicles

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Testicle have a lump for 8 years.. Now when I ejaculating the lump have a feeling to it. Could it be cancer. Also when bowel movement anus hurt after bowel movements
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should be investigated .

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Any swelling in the Testis has to be investigated. It could be simple collection of fluid (Hydrocele),Chronic infection of the Testis (Orchitis) or Testicular tumour.Most of the Testicular tumours are painless.
Ultrasound examination of the scrotum will give a clue.
Please take plenty of liquids,high fiber duet. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.If your stool is soft, there will be no pain after bowel movement.
Consult your doctor and proceed further.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 22 minutes later
Also, dealing with dizziness chest pain. I had an x-rays of chest and e erything was clear.. I got blood2 years ago they said elevated protein in blood. What do that mean??
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You should get latest reports.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Chest pain could be due to musculoskeletal cause as x ray was normal.
There are many causes for dizziness for which you should consult a physician. It could be due to low glucose levels in blood,hypertension, ear disorders,any medication etc.
Please get latest Protein examination in the blood for further clarification.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng