Suggest treatment for swelling in the neck caused by a lymphatic cyst
It could be a Lymphatic cyst.
As per your description, it looks like a Lymphatic cyst.
Ultrasound of the Neck will give a clue.
Exact diagnosis will be confirmed by FNAC (Fine needle aspiration cytology ).
If Cyst is confirmed, it has to be removed by surgery.
Another possibility is Swelling in the Thyroid. It moves upwards during swallowing.
Please consult a General surgeon,get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lymphatic swelling treatment
- Diagnosis of lymphatic cyst
- Treatment and cure for benign neck cysts
- Symptoms of lymphatic cyst
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic cyst
- Lymphatic cyst causes
- Treatment and cure for neck cysts
- Suggest treatment for cyst on neck and polpys in throat
- Clogged lymphatic system causes symptoms treatments
- Drugs/medication for lymphatic cyst