Suggest treatment for swelling in the face and dizziness

Dr. Honey Arora

Dentist

Posted on Thu, 9 Mar 2017 in Dental Health
Question: been kinda lightheaded on and off for the past few days
I have bad teeth I've had them for months never really had any problems I don't have any pain in any of them I can eat no swelling in my face are gums but I believe I'm going to die I have anxiety issues also I worry bout this dying a lot I don't have the money to get this teeth fixed at the moment I'm taking amoxicillin
Answered by Dr. Honey Arora 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lightheadedness is not related to tooth decay..

Detailed Answer:
Hi..
Thanks for the query..

As per your complain lightheadedness is not due to your bad teeth, however it can be a side effect of Amoxicillin that too is having lesser probability..

Anxiety and panic attacks can also be a cause..

So my suggestion is to consult an Emergency room and get evaluated..
Take Amoxicillin or any medications only after consulting a Physician..

You should not worry as there is nothing like dying so just relax..

You should also learn deep breathing exercises and meditation to reduce anxiety..

Hope this helps..

Regards..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy