Suggest treatment for swelling in the antitragus post injury in a 1-year-old
My 1 year old baby had bumped her head on d floor after two days the antitragus had swollen i and today she has stratched and there is blood dont know what to do
I understand that your baby had bumped her head and has swelling along with blood from antitragus now. It is important to get her checked her up in a local facility to assess the severity. Head injury, even if trivial, needs a clinical examination by a doctor to rule out serious issues and imaging may be recommended by your doctor if felt necessary after clinical examination.
Meanwhile, till you visit your doctor, apply pressure with a bandage after cleaning the wound with soap and water.
The blood could even have come from inside the ear which may indicate a possibility of intracranial injury. Visit a nearby center without delay.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar on nose
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- Ankle injury swelling treatment
- Suggest treatment for finger swelling due to an injury
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar
- Suggest treatment for swelling on little finger after an injury
- Suggest treatment for hand swelling caused by an injury
- Suggest treatment to remove post injury scar on cheek
- Suggest treatment for knee injury