Suggest treatment for swelling in eyebrow caused by a pimple
Hello. Welcome to Healthcaremagic.com. I have read your query. I understand your concern.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of Furunculosis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving hair follicle and surrounding areas. It is characterised by red colored painful or tender swelling.
You got viral infection. It means that at that point of time your immunity was weak that may be a reason for this bacterial infection.
I woupd advice you to get your blood sugar levels done. In such cases, I prefer to advise oral antibiotics like cloxacillin. In addition, anti inflammatory drugs like diclofenac and antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent is given.
You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pimples near eyebrow causes eyelid to swell
- Infected pimple treatment swelling
- Suggest treatment for pimples
- Pimple on eyebrow causes swelling of eyelid
- Pimple on eyebrow causing swelling
- Treatment for pimples causing chemotherapy
- Suggest treatment for acne and pimples
- Suggest treatment for pimple and tanning
- Suggest treatment for pimples caused by dandruff
- Suggest treatment for pimples on penis