Suggest treatment for swelling, bleeding and bruising on the calf
My leg is still swollen and bruised and bleeding.
Should I seek further medical attention?
I should have said that I was prescribed two anti-biotics.
Further clinical assessment required
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Thanks for providing clinical photograph. There is evidence of Cellulitis in view of surrounding swelling and oedema. It will require clinical assessment and further management.
I would suggest you to consult your Physician for further clinical examination and assessment.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy life.
Dr Deepak Kaltari
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nodule in calf muscle treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower calf
- Calf muscle hematoma treatment
- Sore calf muscle treatment
- What treatment is suggested for swollen calf muscle
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore calf
- Calf pneumonia treatment
- Treatment for pulled calf muscle
- Calf strain treatment