Suggest treatment for swelling and pain on the knee and legs
You are having knee synovitis and arthritis
I have studied your case and you are having knee synovitis and arthritis. In this condition there is pain and difficulty in knee bending with knee swelling. I would suggest you to meet a doctor and get x ray so that diagnosis can be confirmed. X ray shows that there is reduction in joint space.
Since you are not having medical insurance I can suggest few tips to take care of this pain.
1.Avoid squatting, sitting cross leg or stairs climbing.
2.Hot water fomentation and volitran ointment local application.
3.You can take Brufen 400 mg tablet if pain is very severe. But you should not take more then one tablet per day. Do not make it a habit.
4.Wear knee cap, which will support knee joint and take care of the pain.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having tightnes with swelling and pain in the knee treatment
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Constant knee pain swelling since partial knee replacement treatment suggestion
- Suggest treatment for pain under the leg and knees
- Treatment for pain bruising swelling after knee injury
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to knee injury