Suggest treatment for swelling and pain in the testicles
You really need to see a doctor for an exam and some testing. If you think this is due to a sexual encounter then it would be from an infection and that would need to be diagnosed and treated.
If it is not an infection then there are some masses, cysts or hernias that can develop in the area of the testicles. In order to diagnose any of these you would need to see a doctor in person for an exam.
If there is a lot of pain then you could be dealing with a testicular torsion (where the testicle gets twisted around). This is very painful and if you have that you should go to emergency now.
If it is not that painful but just swollen then see a doctor as soon as possible
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have unbalanced testicles pain discomfort suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Suggest treatment for swelling and tenderness in testicles
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Itch and pain on groin and testicles suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the ankles
- Tired dizzy lightheaded pain in testicles suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle