Suggest treatment for swelling and itching in the vagina
Better to get evaluated
Thanks for the query.
Antibiotic usage can flare up the yeast infection.
But just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion.
So better to consult gynecologist and get examined.
If needed go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity.
Depending on the examination findings and report treatment can be planned.
Compared with vaginal creams, gel preparations like candid gel etc helps more in decreasing the itching and irritation.
But better to use any drug with doctor's advice only.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
Infection, allergic reaction
Other possibilities are:
-Bacterial or viral infection
-Contact dermatitis due to irritation by undergarments, soaps, perfumes, hair removal cream etc.
-Allergy to tampons, sanitary pads etc.
By examination the exact cause can be made out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bumps on vagina after having intercourse
- Suggest treatment for swelling and itching of wrist vein
- Suggest treatment for itching in vagina and anus
- Suggest treatment for pain in vagina and bladder
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for swelling on shoulder
- Am i taking the right treatment for vagina itching
- Pain and swelling in the vagina causes and treatment
- Have itching with discharge near vagina treatment
- Used vibrator for orgasm vagina is swollen suggest the treatment
- EMG report enclosed. Feeling warm hands & face, hematuria, stiffness,...
- Irritable sensation on the tongue. Poor perception of smell and taste....
- Took Ipill a while after period. How long will the affect last? Will it...
- What is the meaning of high eosinophil levels?
- Use multivitamins when stressed and depressed. Why is my face red and...
- Periods not stopping, light flow, cramping, losing weight, tests normal....
- Infrequent Stomach pain, nausea. Had Appendicitis inflammation. Are they...
- Can pomegranate be taken during pregnancy?
- Low platelet count due to Epstein-Barr viral infection. Swollen lymph...
- Egg ruptured, missed period. Taking Krimson35, asked to stop this....