Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
188 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest treatment for stye infection

Answered by
Dr. Ralph Chambers

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1976

Answered : 2130 Questions

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: l have some eye related. problem,please check attached image
Answered by Dr. Ralph Chambers 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX That looks like a stye

Detailed Answer:

It would help to get some more information but that looks like a stye--an infection of your lower eyelid. It takes at least a course of antibiotics to clear and sometimes it actually has to be lanced to get the pus out.

You need to have a doctor look at this right away.

Please let me know if you need any more information
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on