Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

148 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest treatment for stress

Answered by
Dr. Srikanth Reddy


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 2770 Questions

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Mental Health
Question: Hi again, Well I have not done anything more with either problems with the 2 children. One I have had a relationship already with a docter on my daughter, so I would like her again as well. I can not think of anyone, but my sister to help, but she is in a situation with my daughter's husband. My nephew, her Son, XXXXXXX is up in XXXXXXX at their house and trying to finish studying to take the Medical Boards. XXXXXXX also has bills to be paid, that he nor my sister could keep paying. Her husband, XXXX is finacing the deal, and XXXXXXX my sister is not allowed to talk to her son, so they sneak calls when the 3 of them are out the house. If she is to talk to XXXXXXX or rock the boat, Jed will cut off all help to XXXXXXX and send him back to New Orleans, where he will have to work and not get the Boards finished. I could be wrong, but XXXX thinks she is right all the time, and this is her MO and it is very painful for me, and every morning it all swirls in my head . I am on meds to help. Nothing still from my son. Things are really the same. I am very busy, which is good and I keep going working and enjoying friends and gardening etc. Suggest something else would be welcome of course.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to reduce the stress

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
YOu seem to be a lot in stress and deffinately everybody in your family seems to be stressed. Apparently there is not much you can do practically about their problems but by taking so much stress you can spoil your health as well.
YOu need to start relaxation exercises and if possible some brisk walking in the morning will also be good. You can practice meditation or yoga as well. You need to have regular sleep. If the stress persists this might even lead to depression which should not happen.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX My daughter has had a long past f cutting off friends, family, and did not speak to me for 4 of the times. I have started back on my liptecal machine, yoga mat and free weights, plus push ups and sit ups, and try to maintain a health diet. I love to work in the yard, visit friends, which I will be doing this week end. Were you able to look at the past history of the other 2 Drs. I chatted with? It would give you more background, than me having to write it all over again.
I have always love to exercise, and it makes you feel so much better, there are so many health benefits from exercise. So if you could read the past mail on both, might be helpful in some way. I know no one has a magic wand. Thank you for all your advice. Looking foward to your response, I tried clicking on the link to you, would not open up.XXXX
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 4 days later
Brief Answer:
Chats are not accessible

Detailed Answer:
For the reasons of confidentiality, the chats would not be accessible.
However I understand that you have problems with your daughter as well. However proper communication is very much essential for any problem to be solved.
I may suggest that along wirth exercsie and relaxation training you may also consider undertaking interpersonal psychotherapy with a psychologist who can aso include supportive psychotherapy for you. These things taken together may gradually help you out.
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Treatment/Therapy ,  

Recent questions on  Interpersonal psychotherapy

doctor1 MD

Hi, . I need your help as i am feeling stuck and really not able to know what to do further. As far as my life and problems are concerned, it is as follows. I was 11 year old when i lost my father. My Mom has brought me and my sibling (elder...

doctor1 MD

Sir, I have a problem.We married last 7 years.We love each others very much.But she suspected me very much that I love with other women like my old girlfriend,brother s wife etc.Actullay i am not talking with any woman except my wife and my mother.In this connection some querrelsome were took place.the situation is now very bad. Pl tell me the some solution. from -Rajib

doctor1 MD

I get depressed really easily and feel worthless it doesnt take much to trigger it my mum and two siblings has been diagnosed with it too