Suggest treatment for stress fracture in the left foot
Do you exercise often? I will recommend a foot Xray!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully and this is a possibility. The initial measures are good enough to address the symptoms while we investigate the specific cause of this pain and treat. Stress fracture is common in persons who exercise a lot. I will like to know whether you fall into this category or not. To be very sure, we will need an x-ray focused on this area to identify what the problem is. If it is indeed a stress fracture, rest and possibly a cast might be needed for best healing.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for further information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metatarsal stress fracture treatment
- Big toe stress fracture treatment
- Pelvic stress fracture treatment
- 4th metatarsal stress fracture treatment
- Treatment and cure for Stress fracture
- How to treat a stress fracture on foot
- Suggest treatment for stress fracture on foot
- Foot numbness after a stress fracture
- First sign foot stress fracture
- Stress fracture heel treatment