Suggest treatment for strep throat
Unlikely to be first sign or another reaction since no other manifestations
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I do not think that there is any reason to be worried. Strep throat does not always need to be treated with antibiotics but it is good that cephalexin has been given. I would suggest you to try to make your child gurgle with lukewarm water as it would provide him relief. I do not think that it is first sign of another reaction. In any case it is hard to comment further without examining the child. Hence I would suggest keeping the child under regular follow up of his treating physician.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause and treatment of strep throat
- Treatment and cure for strep throat infection?
- What is the treatment for strep throat
- Treatment and cure for Strep throat
- Treatment and cure for Rash strep throat
- Suggest treatment for strep throat and swelling of neck
- Strep throat treatment
- Treatment and cure for chronic strep throat
- Strep throat treatment penicillin allergy
- Strep throat treatment amoxicillin