Suggest treatment for stomach ulcer
Panic attack, separate entity
Thank you for asking
I want you to know that anxiety is merely correlated with the medicine either of them. Its a separate entity and i can understand. Panic attacks can be managed with slight anxiolytics and some psychotherapy.
Rest Omeprazole is a drug of choice for the peptic ulcers . But ranitidine is fine too. 150 mg twice a day is advised. The best way to reduce the effect of omeprazole is to take it an hour before or 3 hours after the meal. It can do many things but anxiety and panic attack is not of them.
Stop or reduce consumption of products that contain caffeine, such as coffee, tea, cola, and chocolate.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any over-the-counter drugs or herbal remedies. Many contain chemicals that can increase anxiety symptoms.
Exercise daily and eat a healthy, balanced diet. Take some anxiolytics, cognitive and behavioural psychotherapy and you will be fine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ulcer diets stomach ulcers
- Stomach ulcer heaviness in stomach
- Treatment and cure for gastritis/stomach ulcer
- What is the treatment for stomach ulcers and diarrhea
- Natural treatment for stomach ulcers
- Treatment and cure for stomach ulcers
- Stomach ulcers and stomach noises
- Stomach ulcer omez suggest medicine
- Treatment and cure for chronic stomach ulcers
- Suggest medication for stomach ulcer
- Unable to sleep due hives on body. How to overcome this?
- Have vaginal itching and applied silver sulfadiazine cream and...
- Pain from left front of the thigh and knee. Should I be concerned?
- Burning sensation while urinating and slight discomfort inside penis....
- What are the environmental factors that affect intelligence quotient?
- Had lipoma over diaphragm and scheduled for MRI. Will it start growing?
- Have bruise on arms and soft lumps under neck. Diagnosed with...
- Sharp pain under right rib cage, loss of appetite and abnormal...
- Suffering from joints pain. Diagnosed with pulmonary sarcoidosis and...
- Diagnosed with an ascending aortic aneurysm and a mild leaky aortic...