Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for stomach pain

User rating for this question
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
hi doc.
feel like stomach got pain and bomb are blasting inside of stomach.
what could be the problem and what should I do.
stomach is always tight even after and before eating.

Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Detailed below.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms may be caused by peptic ulcer, stomach inflammation or gallstones.
Peptic ulcer or stomach inflammation gives usually pain upper middle abdominal pain/tightness along with nausea.
Gallstones pain is in the upper right area and usually radiates to the back.
Stress can be also a factor of such symptoms and cause stomach problems.

I suggest you to start with abdominal ultrasound and blood work. If nothing will be found, gastroscopy should be next.

In a meanwhile please avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, fried foods, coffee, chocolate, orange juices. Start Magnesium supplementation if you feel stress can be the reason.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor