Suggest treatment for stomach pain, gas, nausea and mild fever
Most probably gastroenteritis ( stomach flu).
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Your symptoms are most probably related to gastroenteritis or stomach and bowels infection by bacteria or viruses, because you had fever too.
Symptoms of food poisoning start about two hours after eating and subside in one to two days.
You should use microelements prepared formula ( Adiaril, Tresol) 3 to 4 times a day to replace microelements and fluid loose by diarrhea.
You should use Loperamide 2 mg three times a day for two days for diarrhea.
With these simple medications and good rehidration, you should feel better in a couple of days.
If fever and diarrhea persists in the next few days, you should consult your primary care Doctor.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache fever nausea vomiting and stomach pains
- Suggest treatment for stomach pains
- Stomach pain nausea dizziness fever
- Headache fever nausea vomiting stomach pains and spotting
- Stomach pain gas nausea
- Stomach pain mostly on left side with nausea mild fever and headache
- Stomach pain low grade fever nausea bloating
- Headache fever nausea stomach pains and body aches
- Treatment for stomach pain and fever of child
- Headache diarehha nausea stomache pain no fever