Suggest treatment for stomach pain and severe acid reflux
Bilirubin total 1.0
Alk phosphate 45
Total protein 8.0
A/G ratio 1.4
Here were the advance test
Hep b &c negative
Ena antibody -RNP and XXXXXXX antibody were negative and the value was 7 for both
Iga serum 212
Afp tumor markers 2.8
Tissue transglutaminase iga 0.4
Iron + tibc (iron was 92) (iron binding was 371) (iron saturation was25%)
Still waiting on the protein electrophoresis results. What's my worst cases enshrined this test is off? All my blood work above is normal. My gastronomic told me he thinks I might have a fatty liver. Just worried about this test
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I have gone through your reports. There is nothing serious or worrying.
The enlargement of the liver and spleen are not due to a liver disease. A fatty liver can be made out on the CT scan and if so could have been reported.
Fatty liver without any liver enzyme elevation is not worrisome.
Protein electrophoresis is done with the idea of excluding cancers like myeloma or disorders of immunoglobulins etc.
The chance of you having these diseases is low.
I did not see your Hemoglobin and the blood picture results. Do you have anemia? If you have that would be a cause for the mild liver and spleen enlargement.
Do get back to me with further queries, if any.
Glad to know that you don't have any major illness. So there's nothing for you to worry.
When you lose intra abdominal fat, there can be minor visceroptosis which may give the appearance of liver and spleen enlargement.
Maintain the weight loss. Your liver would get back to its usual position and size with time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps acid reflux
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and stomach digestion problems
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and heartburn
- Severe acid reflux chest pain
- Acid reflux stomach pain
- Stomach pain vomiting taking pepto acid reflux pills difficulty eating
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux attacks
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for acid reflux
- Symptoms acid reflux stomach pains loose stools
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?