Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motion
It is probably a Fissure-in-ano due to the constipation.
The treatment given to you on the lines of infective diarrhea was fine. That sometimes does cause constipation. I think the constipation lead to the development of a small tear at your anal opening called a Fissure-in-ano which would have caused pain rectum and bleeding. It is nothing to be alarmed about and can happen to anyone during an episode of constipation.
Do not worry, you should get examined by a Surgeon who can confirm whether it is a Fissure-in-ano or something else.
Then once it is confirmed, the fissure can be treated by taking Lactulose or Cremaffin syrup to avoid constipation for 4 to 5 weeks. Also, I usually advice Lignocaine ointment for local application so that there is no pain while passing stools. And Sitz baths which entails sitting in warm water three to four times a day and gives good relief to the pain and the anal muscle contractions.
Do let me know if there are any further queries on this issue. I would be happy to help.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach pain fever loose motion
- Stomach pain and loose motion for kids
- Loose motion headache stomach pain
- Stomach pain loose motion solution
- Having sudden stomach pain with loose motions suggest
- Medicine for stomach pain and loose motion
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- Loose motion with blood in urine with stomach pain
- Loose motion headache stomach pain after
- Loose motion persistent stomach pain
- What causes abdominal pain despite Protonix usage for stomach ulcer?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to pancreatitis
- Suggest treatment for gynecomastia
- What causes sharp pain in lower side of belly button during periods?
- What causes severe leg cramps?
- Is leg swelling a serious concern when suffering from DVT?
- What causes pulsating pain near ribcage below waist line?
- What causes lump on upper outer part of left arm?
- What causes consistent pain around the pelvic area?
- What causes anemia and vitamin D deficiency?