Suggest treatment for stomach cramps with loose motions
Could be due to Liver problem
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Stomach cramps with loose motions indicates either a gut infections or Indigestion. But yellowish eyes indicates Jaundice which could be due to Liver infection or problems in blood or in intestitine.
You definitely need to go to doctor as you need to get certain tests to check what has happened. I advise you to get the following tests done and revert back with reports.
Complete Hemogram, Liver function test, Serum Amylase, Serum LDH and Ultrasound Abdomen Pelvis, Stool routine
Also avoid oily food and non veg food .
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramping and pain accompanied by bleeding
- Kid stomach cramps loose motion
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach cramps
- Suggest treatment for uti causing stomach cramps
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Treatment and cure for stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps before motion
- Stomach cramps with occasional loose motion
- Treatment and cure for painful stomach cramps
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps backache and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for problem in ejaculation
- What causes rashes while on treatment for laryngitis and fever?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- What causes large pupils and allergy to many drugs?
- What does a creatinine level of 160 suggest?
- What causes choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing with...
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with vomiting
- What causes weakness in a diabetic and BP patient?
- What causes blood in stools?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in carotid artery