Suggest treatment for stomach cramps and loose motion
Acute Gastro enteritis.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
Most of the times the loose motions are non Infective. But if you have stomach cramps, blood or mucous in stools in that case you would need to take the antibiotic. Norflox - TZ can be taken in that scenario.
More importantly you should consume as much oral fluids as possible and preferably Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS). You can also take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to combat with the acid reflux. Adding a pro biotic containing lactobacillus helps a lot.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Yes can be taken.
Hello, Concor AM should only be taken if your blood pressure is within normal limits. A lot may times the BP falls due to dehydration as a result of loose stools. In that case Concor AM should be avoided.
Otherwise all these medicines can be taken together.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kid stomach cramps loose motion
- Suggest treatment for constipation with stomach cramps
- Suggest treatment for loose motion
- Suggest treatment for uti causing stomach cramps
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Treatment and cure for stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps loose motions loss of appetite fever nausea medicine
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain and loose motions
- Stomach cramps with occasional loose motion
- Suggest treatment for stomach cramps backache and dizziness
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?