Suggest treatment for stiffness after an ankle injury
This is normal finding.
Thanks for posting your query.
The stiffness after an ankle injury and the burning sensation that you are having are both normal findings. This happens due to soft tissue swelling putting pressure on the superficial nerves. The sensation will take 5-7 weeks to improve. By then with the help of regular physiotherapy your stiffness will also improve and the soft tissue swelling will subside.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for childhood ankle injury
- History of ankle injury stiffness soreness what to do
- Ankle injury inside of ankle
- Dizziness and nausea after ankle injury
- Ankle injury swelling treatment
- Treatment and cure for traumatic ankle injury
- Suggest treatment for ankle injury
- Fever after ankle injury
- Hard lump after ankle injury bruising
- Treatment and cure for ankle injury