Suggest treatment for stiff neck
What should she do/
can add an anti inflammatory pain killer
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The warm compresses and muscle relaxants would help to reduce the contraction in the muscle and relieve the pain.
The only treatment that can be added to this would be the use of anti inflammatory pain killers such as ibuprofen, naproxen .
One of this would reduce in the inflammation that would be contributing to the muscle pain.
It should be used after a meal or drink to reduce any irritation to the stomach.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chronic stiff neck
- Neck spasms and stiff neck
- Swollen and stiff neck after bug bites treatment
- Neck stretches for stiff neck
- Sore throat stiff neck shooting pain in ears fatigue treatment
- Treatment and cure for Stiff neck
- Having peritonsillar abscess swollen stiff neck cause and possible treatment
- Stiff neck pain treatment
- Stiff neck lump above collar bone suggest
- Headache stiff neck difficulty in breathing treatment