Suggest treatment for sticky mucus discharge from the nose
Try mucolytic and expectorant drugs.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
In my opinion, you should try mucolytic and expectorant drugs.
Syrup containing ambroxol, terbutaline, guafenesin is easily available.
Oral N acetyl cystine (NAC) twice a day is आलू having mucolytic properties.
Try these drugs and see for improvement.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the treatment for stuffy nose and dizziness
- Suggest treatment for bloody nose discharge and burning sensation
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Suggest treatment for nose deviation
- What treatment is suggested for acne on nose
- Suggest treatment for blocked nose
- What treatment is suggested for blackheads on nose
- Having mucus in stool suggest the treatment
- Sticky discharge from urethra treatment
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?