Suggest treatment for staphylococcus and sharp tingling feeling in urinary tract
Need more information
Thanks for using HCM.
I need some more information before I can assist you.
1. Where is the infection?
2. Was culture sensitivity test done?
3. What antibiotics have been used so far?
4. Any other medical illness?
5. Are you a diabetic?
The infection is more in my Urinary tract and I usually urinate every 15 - 20 Minutes, which is very unusual and I usually feel that my urinary tract or my bladder is a little blocked when urinating in the morning as I need to push harder before the urine comes out and doesn't eventually rushes out but slowly with a odd smell and it also comes out very yellowish in color.
I usually feel this very itch in my urinary tract and feel pains in my lower abdomen sometimes when passing out urine and I also have these small numbers of blisters that comes out and itches too and I seldom itch very badly when having sex and ejaculating.
I am not diabetic and no medical illness.
Urine culture sensitivity test
The best way to find the appropriate antibiotic is to get a urine culture sensitivity test done.
This test will show to which antibiotic the organism is sensitive.
Discuss with your doctor about this test.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
- Female urinary tract infection treatment
- Cipro treatment of urinary tract
- Male urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Urinary tract infection amoxicillin treatment
- Urinary tract infection pregnancy treatment
- Esbl urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection and vaginal infection