Suggest treatment for squishy lumps on each side of jaw

Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Lump
Question: Hi i have to squishy lumps on each side of my jaw so does my husband is this normal they move and are not painful
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry,your lumps are benign in nature.

Detailed Answer:
Brief Ans-Don't worry,your lumps are benign in nature.

Hi,Thanks for your query to HCM.
Dear,based on the description of the query,these lumps of both husband and wife,seem to be from Lymphadenitis.
Normally lymph glands beside your jaw(Jugulo Diagstric nodes-JD neck lymph glands) are not enlarged and are not palpable as well.
But due to occasional throat infections,the responds by immune reaction of the regional nodes.In the process your lumps have enlarged and palpable.
As the infection is not current and active in the throat or the surrounding draining area of the node,they are painless in your case

My impression about your query-
Your Nodes are benign in nature.You should just neglect them as they indicate the old throat or tonsil infection and not causing any pain or trouble to you.
They don't any further attendance or treatment unless they grow in size or they become painful or increase in number

Hope this reply would help you to resolve your health problem regarding this query.

Welcome for any further query in this regard.

IF you don't have furtehr query,I would appreciate You,to write your excellent feedback comments,to help the needy patients like you,at HCM services.

Good Day!!

Dr.Savaskar, XXXXXXX Surgical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina