Suggest treatment for spreading red rashes on the breasts
I live in Calif, it's been in the high 90's lately. I've obtained a red rash on my back and side. It seems to be spreading around my side to my breast. It is sore. Under neath the rash it feels sore in the muscle, not sure but feels that way. it been difficult to sleep because of the soreness. I tried a Steroid cream last night and it did not seem to effect it. Can you help? I just sent you pictures of the red rash. How long does a response take?
Hello and thank you for sending the question.
I reviewed the picture that you submitted. I'm concerned that you are experiencing a shingles outbreak. This is actually caused by a virus. It can cause a significant degree of pain and discomfort. It is extremely important that you seek medical attention as soon as possible. you may benefit from starting an antiviral medication which may help to slowly reverse the symptoms over time.
Please go to your local urgent care center or emergency room where you might obtain a prescription to treat what appears to be a shingles outbreak.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for soreness of breast
- Suggest treatment for recurrent itchy red skin rashes
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Suggest treatment for nappy rash
- Suggest treatment for itching and rashes under the breast
- Suggest treatment for diaper rash
- Red itchy rash in armpits suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis
- Suggest treatment for breast cancer