Suggest treatment for sporotrichosis in the thumb
Thanks for the query.
Sporotrichosis develops slowly.
If you had symptoms just from few days then probability of a common bacterial infection is more.
This can be easily treated with the use of an antibiotic cream like mupirocine and a course of oral antibiotic.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ayurvedic treatment jammed thumb
- I am suffering from sporotrichosis, cutaneous, can i take sski?
- Homeopathy treatment for hypoplastic thumb
- Suggest treatment for thumb injury
- Suggest treatment to get rid of mucoid cyst on thumb
- Diagnosis of Sporotrichosis
- Suggest treatment for arm pain and electrical shock in thumb
- Drugs/medication for Sporotrichosis
- Suggest treatment for superficial infective lesion on thumb
- Sporotrichosis tooth decay
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?