Suggest treatment for spinal cord compression

Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil

Posted on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: I have a friend that has a terminal spine disease I can't think of the name of it but the drs says there's no cure for it the dr says it turns your spine into like powder and he says that it feels like sawdust around his neck is now legally blind it's in his cervical spine area and lower lumbar area has a little trouble with bowel and bladder problems and falls all the time even in a standing position could you please give a name for this awful disease
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Explained

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on the description, its likely to be spinal cord compression secondary to metastases due to a malignancy such as lymphoma, prostate cancer and multiple myeloma.

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

Let me know if you have any query

Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.

For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=68107

Dr. M.S. Khalil