Suggest treatment for spilling of cleanser in right eye
He said the pain is off and on and it feels like a grain of dirt or a little rock.
Need eye examination to look for retained cleanser particles.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
The first thing to be done is wash the eye thoroughly with water.
Since you have done this no need to worry now.
The next thing is examination of the eye by eye doctor to look for any damage to the eye in the form of corneal epithelial defect or presence of Walgreens cleanser in the eye.
As of now you can use antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin eye drops to prevent secondary infection.
Artificial tears like Refresh tears will prevent irritation.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
You need to use any of the antibiotic eye drops.
Thank you for the follow up question.
Antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin need to be used 3-4 times per day. You can purchase it or any other equivalent over the counter antibiotic eye drops for immediate use.
And you need to consult your eye doctor at the earliest to rule out any damage to the eye.
Hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for eye strain
- Suggest treatment for dialated eyes
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Twitching in eyes suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic eye infection
- Suggest treatment for redness and buring in eyes
- Suggest treatment for dry eyes
- Suggest treatment for cough and watery eyes
- Suggest treatment for burning in eyes