Suggest treatment for sores on the breast
Superficial bacterial infection
Thanks for the query and photograph.
It's looking like a superficial bacterial infection.
Try an over the counter available antibiotic cream twice daily for a week.
If there is no response a biopsy might be required to rule out other possibilities.
Try the cream and let me know the results.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment do you suggest for lump in breast
- Suggest treatment for soreness of breast
- Suggest treatment for metastatic breast cancer
- What treatment is suggested for pain in breast muscles
- Inverted blackhead on breast suggestions for home treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for recurrent breast cancer
- What treatment is suggested for pain during breast feeding
- Suggest treatment for breast cancer
- Suggest treatment for hypoechoic lesions in breast