Suggest treatment for sores in the mouth
Involment of cranial nerves
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Your symptoms are related to areas of the face supplied by two cranial nerves, the trigeminal nerve and the facial nerve. With the history of sores, these may be the result of a viral infection. Another common cause is a decrease in the blood supply to certain parts of the brain which are related to these nerves. If the symptoms are getting worse, it is better to have yourself examined by a doctor and investigated. The sleepiness may be related to the illness or Benadryl.
Do get back to me if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Treatment for sore, tender roof of the mouth
- Treatment of tonsilitis and mouth sores
- Cold sore inside mouth treatment
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Mouth sores after hpylori treatment
- Suggest treatment for lichen planus in mouth
- Coxsackie mouth sores treatment
- Methotrexate mouth sores treatment