Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for soreness in the penis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Cardiology
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 1813 Questions
my son is not circumzied and is saying that his penis his soar and tender to the touch. its not sowllen and no discharge. im thinking maybe warm towels and rest ?
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can give paracetamol as an analgesic and observe

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on this

I can understand your concern. I won't get worried if there is no swelling, redness or discharge.
You can give paracetamol which also is an analgesic and observe for appearance of any signs.
Also urine test can be done as urinary tract infection may cause some unpleasant sensation.
I don't think warm towel will help much if there are no signs of inflammation like swelling or redness.

I hope this helps.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Wishing for your child's good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor