Suggest treatment for soreness in the liver
Visit a dermatologist and get yourself evaluated.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I think that you should visit a dermatologist and get yourself evaluated. There are certain mites like scabies which can infect people and they burrow under the skin leaving visible tracks. Proper treatment can alleviate of the problems. However please note that they are restricted to the skin and do not eat away your internal organs.
Our internal organs do NOT have 'sensory elements' that you can 'feel' from outside. Our sensations are subjective and related to our mind and perception. Our mind therefore can have a role to play. The dermatologist can rule out scabies as well as an entity called Morgellons Disease or delusional parasitosis. This by no means that you are making things up. What you feel can be real but in that case a psychiatrist can help you alleviate you of your problems. I mean to say that in case the dermatologist declares you as 'clean' you need not assume him to be wrong. Take his advice and do as he says.
Let me know if I could help further.
Lab tests named
Thanks for writing back. The first indication of a parasite is the allergic reaction it causes as the body reacts to it. In case a parasite is actually present it will cause eosinophilia (raised eosinophil count). A complete blood count will reveal the same. Also get blood IgE and IgG levels measured as these would be raised in case of such a condition. The next test to be done is a blood allergy profile. In case a parasite is present in the body, the allergy profile could provide indications for the same. If none of these tests show anything suggestive, I think you should take the suggestion of the psychiatrist and give the suggested medicines a try.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for fatty liver
- Suggest treatment for liver cyst
- Suggest treatment for soreness in anus
- Suggest treatment for liver tumors
- Treatment of liver
- Suggest treatment to improve fatty liver
- Suggest treatment for sore calf
- Suggest treatment for neuroendocrine tumor with liver metastasis
- Suggest treatment for elevated liver enzymes
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation