Suggest treatment for soreness after injury to fingers
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
As you can move your finger, its less likely any fracture.
Pain could be from ligament stretch or tear or from muscle injury.
On examination we can confirm condition.
Finger needs to be rested for proper healing of ligament tear. analgesic with serratiopeptdidase tablets is sufficient for pain.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain and tingling in the fingers after injury need treatment
- Suggest treatment for finger swelling due to an injury
- Suggest treatment for swelling on little finger after an injury
- Suggest treatment for pain around eye after an injury
- Finger crush injury treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone after an injury
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells after an injury
- Suggest treatment for headachesswelling and tenderness after an injury
- Suggest treatment for open lip after an injury
- Treatment and cure for finger injury
- Taking azithromycin 500mg for strep throat. What medicine should I take...
- Had chronic stomach problems. Felt knot near belly button, greenish...
- Laproscopic appendectomy done. Feeling pain in stomach, bloated,...
- Having lump on carotid artery. Sore to touch. Feels while moving neck....
- Having pain in arm and shoulder. Taking panadol. Any suggestion?
- 7 month pregnant. Started vomiting and feeling like acidity. Will it be...
- Experiencing severe stomach cramps. Not getting cured by tylenol....
- 17 month old baby having red rash on feet, legs and scrotum. Should I be...
- Infant fell off bed, fever, blinking hard, eyes crossing, getting tired....
- Abdominal pain, burning when sitting up from bed. Negative UTI stick...