Suggest treatment for sore throat,cough and cold
you may have developed a sinus infetion
Pain near the nose , above the eyelid , following a cold is likely to be due to a sinus congestion/infection.
This has to be confirmed by an endoscopic examination and x ray of the sinuses and i would like you to meet your ent doctor for the same.
You may need a course of antibiotics for relieving the infection.
For the time being , i would like you to start steam inhalation 2-3 times a day and take tablet paracetamol 500 mg 2-3 times a day for the pain.
Please meet your ent doctor soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cold sore
- Zovirax for cold sore treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Cold sore treatment with valtrex
- Treatment and cure for cold sore treatment
- Acyclovir for cold sore treatment
- Suggest treatment for persistant fever with cold and sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing