Suggest treatment for sore throat
May be a lymph node after a mild cold
I have gone through your query; and it may be a lymph node after a cold.
Most probably you may be suffering from the left tonsillopharyngitis.
But to rule out other disease you may go for
1. Laryngoscopy ( examination of throat and vocal cord)
2. Take an antibiotic course of atleast five days after consulting with your doctor.
3. Examination of neck and if necessary also go for USG neck or CT scan neck.
Either send me the image of throat and neck or above mentioned investigation for further management.
Dr Hariom Sharma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat after fever
- Suggest treatment for recurrent sore throat
- Suggest treatment and prevention of sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- Have vertigo and IgG deficient. Taking antibody replacement therapy....
- Shaky voice and words are not clear. What could be the reason?
- Had outer ear infection due to using cotton swab. Prescribed Neomycin...
- Undergone surgeries on neck and back. Have diabetes, arthritis and...
- Have dark brownish/red dime-sized spot. Developed fever. Should I be...
- Diagnosed with strep throat and on Zpac. Neck, mouth and teeth hurts....
- Having headache and neck pain. Esophagram result came normal and thyroid...
- Suffering from continuous nose blockages and using nasal sprays. Told as...
- Throat irritation and pain while swallowing food. Should I be worried?
- Suffering from dry throat with soft palate and uvula sagging. What is...