Suggest treatment for sore throat with mild headache
i also suspected herpes but I dont have any painful herpes bumps or nothing. All clear down there just some suspect burning and sore throat accompanied by a head ache thts not throbbing but irritating....
IDK I feel ike my health is on a down hill slope man or miss hey who know's. I just want to be and my problems are reoccuring. For along time I thought i had herpes but I never got warts lesions none of that. but I'm some type of sick i KNOW THAT.
Gurgling with lukewarm water should provide relief.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have carefully gone through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you have an allergic reaction called post nasal drip which could be responsible for your sore throat. Taking some antiallergic like cetirizine once a day for a few days as and when required, and gurgling with lukewarm water should provide relief. There could be a bacterial or viral infection associated but you need not get concerned and merely gurgling with lukewarm water should suffice. But you need to cut down on the smoking as it could be acting as the trigger.
You need not get concerned about the colourless discharge from your penis.
Let me know if you have further queries and I would be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Treatment and cure for Mild headaches
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Sore throat threw up mild headache swallowing hurts help
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- What could cause mild headache cramps and sore throat
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face