• question-icon

Suggest treatment for sore throat and post nasal drip while on Losartan

Posted on Thu, 10 Aug 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I am on losartin 100 mg per day , sour throt and post nasal drip problam is with me , can l take aerocort inhalar?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical query raised by you I would like to tell you that Yes you can safely take aero cortisol inhaler while been on Losartan as there are no significant interaction documented with their together use.

I hope this information will answer your query. Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts or else you can close the discussion and kindly rate the answer.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist