Suggest treatment for sore throat and pain in the ears
IBS, GERD , supportive care
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. History of gallbladder problem, acid reflux, distended feeling under ribcage, generalised abdomen pains radiating to different places in the body with normal work up is very typical of irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux causing your sore throat and ear pain as well as swollen tongue all due to acid reflux.
Treatment is mostly supportive, modifying diet and lifestyle is first step. Lose weight, eat small frequent meals, avoid triggers like dairy products, spicy foods, processed canned foods, alcohol, beverages, caffeine , tea, chocolates etc. Use more fibers and fluids. Add yogurt and peppermint with it as supplement. Use amitriptyline it helps irritable bowel symptoms very much . Chew a sugar feee bubble gum after meals. Delay lying down after meals. Keep BMI less than 25.
As far as ALT of 73 is concerned, its nothing to worry about, slight raised ALT is alright up to two or three times normal. Nutshell, every thing is alright and you need is diet lifestyle adjustments.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache and ear pain
- Suggest treatment for recurrent sore throat
- Suggest treatment and prevention of sore throat
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Treatment for sore throat pain
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...