Suggest treatment for sore throat and inflammation in ears
I went to a strip club and while I was getting a lap dance I sucked and licked her breasts for a minute or so. I am not sure if she was lactating or not (What if she was?). Just for the peace of mind I would like to know if I am at risk of HIV. Nothing else happened.
After a month after this, I am getting headache since past 3 weeks with sore throat and inflammation in my ears (ear ache). I am on antibiotics and its not helping me with my ear and headache. Are the symptoms signs of early hiv infection? If no, then why my ear and headache are not going.
You are not at risk of HIV
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Since the act was only for a minute or so there is negligible chances of transmission of HIV , so don't worry. If she was lactating then easily you will come to know.
HIV won't present in one month. It takes minimum more then 3 months . For your ear problem you are taking simple antibiotics. You are not responding to it. I suggest you to reconsult your ENT doctor and take higher antibiotics. Or you may discuss to send culture study if any discharge is coming from the ear.
Untill you ear problem solves headache won't reduce. Because cause of headache is ear problem.
Dr Deepika Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to reduce throat inflammation
- Treatment and cure for throat inflammation
- Throat inflammation chemical burns
- Diagnosis of throat inflammation
- Throat inflammation causes
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Symptoms of throat inflammation
- Cold and throat inflammation medication
- Suggest treatmnet for pain and itching due to throat inflammation
- Is mucinex good for throat inflammation
- What are the side effects of MT pill and Misoprost?
- Suggest treatment for gas trouble
- What are the effect of using Permethrin?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gall stones
- Is a HIV test at 7 months conclusive?
- Can long term inhalation of fumes from bikes cause strokes and lung cancer?
- Suggest treatment for guinea worm disease
- Why does one need to take Diavit plus ?
- Suggest treatment for painful veins in the scrotal area
- What is the use of Oxerute CD tablet?