Suggest treatment for sore throat and cough
Better alternate ibuprofen with acetaminophen...
Usually, the normal dosage of acetaminophen is up to 4 grams/day. The dosage 6 grams/day can cause toxic hepatitis (liver problems).
To my opinion, you should be using alternating ibuprofen and acetaminophen.
Continue taking Mucinex to dissolve the mucus and help reduce the cough. You can also use an anti-hystaminic drug that you find over the counter such as ketotifen or Benadryl.
Oral antiseptic spray can also be used for sore throat.
Increase fluids intake like water, juice, tea, etc.
Wish fast recovery!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Coughing and sore throat suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and chest
- Suggest treatment for recurring sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with headache
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?