Suggest treatment for sore swollen knees and weakness when diagnosed with asthma
Swollen knees can be from some physical trauma.
Thanks for the consultation at my virtual clinic!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns today and will put my best efforts to get you out of this situation.
Kids get such situations very commonly and not to worry much as he will be fine soon.
Probabilities may be:
Viral infection of the gastrointestinal tract and is self limiting infection.
Knee swelling looks like to be due to some physical injury.
Apply heat to the knees. Apply Voltaren Ointment on knees and massage gently. Hot fomentation is also good for him. Given him Tylenol Syrup. He will feel much better.
Give him Pedialyte and plenty of water to drink.
If he doesn't vomit, is not dizzy or nauseated, has no diarrhea then he will be fine soon and is not eating just because he is not feeling well.
Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you with expert opinion. Please don't forget to give Five Star rating to help me assist my patients in a better way; and, please don't forget to 'Close This Discussion'.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up is very necessary regarding the treatment efficacy and to see if there is a need to change the treatment options. So keep a follow up to see how you doing (Always write down my name in the start of your questions at this forum & I will be with you in no time).
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosed asthma involved with copd and anxiety disorder treatment
- Treatment for asthma
- Suggest the treatment for asthma control without corticosteroid
- Suggest treatment for pocos with anxiety and asthma
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and seasonal asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma triggered by a cold
- Treatment and cure for asthma .imy asthma
- Kindly suggest treatment for asthma alergy
- Suggest treatment for adhd and asthma
- Suggest treatment for asthma and coughing with wheezing
- Suggest treatment for indigestion and gastric problem
- What causes red patch on glans penis?
- What causes swelling in ankles and foot?
- Suggest remedy for pain in testicles
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- What does my urine analysis test report indicate?
- What causes blood in urine with flank pain?
- Suggest remedy for rashes on penis
- Suggest remedy for kyphosis
- Suggest treatment for pain and pulled muscle in lower back