Suggest treatment for sore operculum along with swollen submandibular lymphnode
According to your description it is a case of pericoronitis.
You are doing the right thing to do lukewarm saline mouth rinse.try to do it 3-5 times.
Mostly your wisdom tooth is still erupting.
If infection is more you can take amoxycillin plus clavulanic acid and metronidazole through prescription.
For pain painkiller with serratiopeptidase can be taken.
Meanwhile try to keep the area clean and you can wait till Monday to visit a dentist.
Hope this answer helps.
lukewarm saline rinse
Yes you can continue with the warm saline rinse.
If the symptoms have subsided then its good but if it occurs again then you should visit a dentist and get an x ray done.
If you don't have any further query then you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the treatment fro swollen testicle
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Swollen sore gums treatment
- Suggest treatment for swollen bruise on thighs
- Suggest medical treatment for swollen legs
- Treatment and cure for Swollen lymphnodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen legs and feet
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- My operculum is swollen