Suggest treatment for sore feet caused by plantar fasciitis

Dr. Klarida Papaqako

Posted on Mon, 29 Aug 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: the bottom of my feet are sore and hard when I curl my toes up they hurt more just below my toes at the top area onthe bottom also on my left foot my two smallest toes are like parilized I do have diabeties
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems like plantar fascitis.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using HCM to post your question.

I read carefully your query and I understand your concern.

What you are describing, seems more like a plantar fascitis, and is caused mostly by staying on your feet for a long time during day, and getting contracted and painful during night or when your don't walk for some time.

For your foot problem, what I would recommend is to take Ibuprofen or Tylenol for the pain and to reduce inflammation. Also, avoiding staying for longer periods on your feet if possible, keeping your feet elevated, and doing stretching exercises and massage before going to sleep and when you wake up in the morning.

The feeling as paralized may be due to you having diabetes. Be careful of not damaging your skin there because in a person with diabetes would be very difficult to heal. Keep the area dry and wear soft sole foot wear.

Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

Dr. Papaqako.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 2 days later
thank you
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Glad to be of help.

Detailed Answer:
You are wecomed.

Glad to be of help.

Please kindly close the question if you dont have other questions.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Priyanka G Raj