Suggest treatment for sore burning sensation on the tip of the penis

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Burning sensation in head of penus
Answered by Dr. Jignesh Gorasia 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Discussed below...

Detailed Answer:
It can be due to allergic reaction or kind of urinary tract infection or prostatitis.
Can you tell me whether it is associated with any other symptoms like burning urine, painful urination or difficulty in urination or any other signs. I would also want to know whether you are on any long term medications for any chronic illness.

At this point of time, it does not seem to be of much concern. I would suggest you to examine your urine for routine and micro. You can come back to me after having your reports...Meanwhile, drink plenty of fluid, wear cotton innerwears and maintain proper hygiene of private parts.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Jignesh Gorasia