Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for sore and burning sensation in private parts

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3190 Questions
Me and my bf was having fun..during d act his finger nails..hurt me have left cut marks outside the private part..and I also have sore feeling inside and around my vagina..there is no bleeding..
Kindly advise me what kind of antiseptic cream or Brand that is available in the medical shop..I can use to relieve the sore and burning sensation in that area
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hot Seitz bath will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

It's likely to be traumatic abrasion you have sustained.
I would suggest you the following
1. Hot Seitz bath : To a tub of lukewarm water add 2 spoon of dettol or savlon. Sit in it for 15 to 20 minutes each session twice a day.
It will reduce the pain

2. Local application of Soframycin ointment will be helpful

3. Anti-inflammatory like Diclofenac Sodium will be helpful.

Do get back to me with the photograph for further assessment.

Take care

Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor