Suggest treatment for sore and burning sensation in private parts

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Question: Me and my bf was having fun..during d act his finger nails..hurt me der..it have left cut marks outside the private part..and I also have sore feeling inside and around my vagina..there is no bleeding..
Kindly advise me what kind of antiseptic cream or Brand that is available in the medical shop..I can use to relieve the sore and burning sensation in that area
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hot Seitz bath will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Ms XXXXXXX

It's likely to be traumatic abrasion you have sustained.
I would suggest you the following
1. Hot Seitz bath : To a tub of lukewarm water add 2 spoon of dettol or savlon. Sit in it for 15 to 20 minutes each session twice a day.
It will reduce the pain

2. Local application of Soframycin ointment will be helpful

3. Anti-inflammatory like Diclofenac Sodium will be helpful.

Do get back to me with the photograph for further assessment.

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh