Suggest treatment for solid lump on the throat
Have you had any recent infections like flu, sore throat, etc?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this lump that you detected. This is most likely a swollen lymph node. Lymph nodes get bigger when we have an infection in an area guarded by the lymph node as that is their mean function to control infections. If you have had any infection around the head, neck and mouth region recently, then that is the most likely explanation. They generally get resolved without the need of any further clinical intervention.
If you have not had any infections, I will suggest that you monitor it. The size doesn't call for anything too concerning like cancer at this time. I will recommend monitoring and if there are any changes in the size of the lump, then we may need to investigate this.
I hope this helps, I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel fee to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Throat cancer lump in throat tiredness what is the treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat pain
- Treatment for cough fever lump in throat appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for irritation in throat
- Treatment for lump in throat not relieved by clindamycin
- Lump on throat difficulty in breathing treatment
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?